AWS for Non-Engineers by Hiroko Nishimura, published by Manning Publications
Written by AWS Community Hero and instructor of “Introduction to AWS For Non-Engineers” video series on LinkedIn Learning, AWS for Non-Engineers is an absolute beginner’s guide to Amazon Web Services.
It provides a comprehensive introduction to cloud computing concepts without any confusing technical jargon.You’ll learn how AWS and cloud computing can bring value to your business, how the cloud is different from “legacy” IT, and about the core AWS services you can use right out of the box.
This book is also designed to help you ace the entry-level AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam and add a great cloud credential to your resume!
What will you learn in AWS for Non-Engineers?
- How cloud computing and AWS are different from “legacy” systems
- Prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam
- When cloud computing is the right option for your organization
- Core AWS services including storage services, database services, and security services
- How billing and pricing work on AWS, and how to pick for your budget
- Security and compliance concepts for building in AWS